Friday, February 6, 2015

Long Hots

























6x6 oil on Gessobord

Click Here to Bid

I've been reading about Henry Hensche and his approach to painting. Feel like my head as about to explode trying to figure it out.

For the past couple weeks I've been listening to some podcasts while working, in particular the Savvy Painter (and loving it). Was listening to the episode with Camille Przewodek and they were talking about color notes, color of the impressionists and in particular the teachings of Henry Hensche who she studied under. WOW! I googled their work and what a breath of fresh air, just beautiful. Well this painting is very much influenced by them. Wish it was truer to them, have so much to learn. Such a hard concept - it's boggling my mind right now!

Maybe someday I can take one of Camille's workshops….vbg

No comments:

Post a Comment